I went to the Huckabee rally at the college in Henniker Friday, the results:
- 30-35% press out of about 400 people there.
- Lots of 30 somethings with kids in tow.
- Huckabee is a humble guy who shares the stage and is a natural campaigner.
- The college kiddies appear to still be on Christmas break.
- 40 year old white men should not wear dreadlocks even if it is in a Mowhawk or wrapped in a beach towel.
- Chuck Norris’s wife is a hottie, Chuck is a sincere campaigner and was a big hit.
- The more I see of the media the less I like them.
- NH Senator Clegg has lost enough weight he will soon be able to borrow Mike Huckabee’s clothes.
- Nice event, family oriented, upbeat, fun.
- The libs roaming around were having a tough time keeping the smug look on their faces and not looking like sore thumbs.
- There was not a lot of “evangelical oppression” going on as some would like voters to believe.
My only suggestions to Mike Huckabee:
- If only for a few seconds just put the guitar behind your head and play a few notes like Jimi Hendrix and you will seal the deal.
- Don’t listen to professional campaign gurus. Be yourself its refreshing.