It looks like the new Miss USA is actually the runner-up, Carrie Prejean. She has courage, beauty, spirit, knows who she is what she believes, and defends herself quite well against the ugly political mess the Miss USA contest has been for some time.
Here is what happened.
The Donald Trump ego express was in charge of the event and managed to scrounge up one of the Chixie Dicks as a “judge” – for lack of a judge with traditional human DNA. The weirdo asked a question of Ms. Prejean probably knowing she was a devout Christian. This question had several advantages for the “judge/gay prosecutor:
1. He would further his personal minority activity agenda.
2. Earn, at the expense of an innocent opponent, the publicity which he so desperately and endlessly seeks.
3. Ingratiate his low self with the rest of the Hollywood kennel forever.
It was a no-lose for liberal group-think; make Miss Prejean lie - or make her pay.
Here are some rules for contestants in the Miss USA Pageant – minus the part you have to be pro-homosexual marriage:
1. MISS USA: I will be at least eighteen (18) and under twenty-seven (27) years of age on February 1, 2006.
5. I am of good health and moral character.
6. I represent that I have not and will not engage in any activities which, if disclosed to the public, would bring, or tend to bring, myself, my state director, the MISS USA® / TEEN USA® Pageant, The Trump Organization..... into disrepute, ridicule or contempt not limited to, but to include any type of use of illegal drugs , any other illegal behavior or activity, professional or amateur nude or semi-nude dancing or modeling in any sexually oriented business or club, any type of nude or semi-nude photographs or video tapes, prostitution, any felony conviction, probation or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude.
I imagine if you have rules for contestants there must be rules for judges?
Calling a contestant a bitch and a c*** on national TV just to get past your infantile rage as well as for some publicity for the blog you run out of mom’s basement must be part of Donald Trump’s business plan for loser judges involved with Miss USA.
And the winner is: Carrie Prejean!