It is probably about time New Hampshire gave up the "First In The Nation Presidential Primary" to a deserving state because:
1. NH does not have photo ID and anyone can walk up and vote in place of another person.
2. We let "independents" vote in party elections, which is like letting a person who refuses to eat in a certain restaurant create that restaurant's menu.
3. Our AG's Office will not prosecute voter fraud.
4. It is the only real money in NH politics and you know what money does to politicians.
5. The fraud-filled same day voting fiasco.
New Hampshire is probably the most suited state for the primary because we have so many elected and former office holding citizens who are paid very little. We have the most citizen "citizen legislature" of all the states.
But we refuse to clean up our act.
Let it go.