Let me see:
George Soros is dumping his billion dollar hedge fund empire because he doesn’t want the Securities and Exchange Commission to have more oversight into his business.
So what’s so nasty about the SEC George?
(From their web site)
It is the responsibility of the Commission to:
* Interpret federal securities laws;
* Issue new rules and amend existing rules;
* Oversee the inspection of securities firms, brokers, investment advisers, and ratings agencies;
* Oversee private regulatory organizations in the securities, accounting, and auditing fields; and
* Coordinate U.S. securities regulation with federal, state, and foreign authorities.
Could it be that George Soros is afraid of this other interesting fact about the SEC: The Commissioners are appointed by The President!
How does “President Ron Paul” sound Mr. Soros!
(Talk about a nightmare for Spooky Dude)
Name almost any serious potential Republican candidate and the endless combination of thier new appointments to the SEC and you have a recipe for freedom from this communist/progressive agitator and cash cow.
Maybe he sees the current situation regarding President Barry a tad more clearly than most people.