The Manchester Paper has an article about their Freedom of Information request for the names of illegal aliens caught by ICE in NH.
They list these fine fellows in the article:
"1. Jesus Ascencio-Rodriguez, of Manchester. He stated to ICE officials he entered the U.S. from Mexico illegally without inspection at an unknown location along the U.S./Mexico border in April 2001. Convicted of illegal entry to U.S. in McAllen, Texas, in 2001.
2. Pedro Castaneda-Briones, of Manchester. He stated he entered the U.S. from Mexico illegally in 1999 without inspection at an unknown location along the U.S./Mexico border. One prior Notice to Appear arrest in 2004.
3. Jose Luis De Los Angeles Martinez, of Nashua. Records show he was admitted to the U.S. on June 22, 1996, as an immigrant from the Dominican Republic, though no applications for citizenship are pending, and neither of his parents have become U.S. citizens. Criminal record includes a deportable conviction for shoplifting in 2001.
4. Carlos A. Opsina-Gallego, of Manchester. Records show he was admitted to the U.S. on April 3, 2001 as an immigrant from Colombia, though no applications for citizenship are pending.
5. Marcelo Quisbert Chambi, of Nashua. He is a citizen and national of Bolivia by birth. He was ordered removed by an immigration judge on Jan. 8, 1988. Immigration records show no legal entries into the U.S. He was found guilty of criminal trespassing on Nov. 11, 1993, in Nashua, and ordered to pay a $100 fine.
6. Carlos Francisco Santos, of Dover. Records show he was born in the Dominican Republic and entered the U.S. as a Lawful Permanent Resident on Nov. 12, 1992, in Newark, N.J. Because he has sole custody of his two children, he turned them over to his cousin while he was processed. He was released on an Order of Recognizance, and had placed on GPS monitoring."
There we have it. A half dozen names.
And here are those same names listed as active registered voters in New Hampshire. The details of their registration are not subject to the NH Right to Know Law so we can not confirm exactly who these voters are. So is that is why Democrat legislators gutted our election laws when they had the opportunity and why NH Democrat Governors veto photo ID at every chance they get?
Jesus Rodriguez 359 Beech St, Manchester
Registered U voted 2008 and 2012 general election.
Jose Luis Martinez 21 Grant St, Laconia, registered Democrat - voted 2008 and 2012 general election.
Two out of six.
I wonder if we had all the names of the illegal aliens in NH how many would be registered voters?