The Cost Of Freedom

Welcome to the Missouri Department of Socials Services

(Questions I found interesting on their site.)

How do I apply for replacement of Food Stamp benefits used to purchase food which has been destroyed?

If you have lost food purchased with Food Stamp benefits due to the weather, ice storm, fire, flood, tornado, or other household misfortune outside your control, contact your local county office to complete a request for replacement. Or, you may complete the Statement of Loss/Replacement Request form PDF Document and return the form in person, by mail or by fax. View address information or fax numbers for FSD offices


And this New Hampshire suggestion to freedom rioters in Missouri:

Please don’t burn down or steal too much from these welfare office locationsJ


Jennings Service Center

1 Google review

8501 Lucas and Hunt Rd #220

St Louis, MO

(314) 877-2550


Social Services Department

Google+ page

8501 Lucas and Hunt Rd #110

St Louis, MO

(314) 877-2470


Child Support Family Support Division

2 Google reviews

4040 7 Hills Dr #141

Florissant, MO

(855) 373-4636