You know about all the Organizing for America workers CNHT caught voting illegally?
That would be the ones staying in the homes of elected NH officials like Rep. Cindi Rosenwald, State Senator Martha Fuller Clark, and Rep. Latha Mangaputi.
Out of state campaign workers were camping out in private homes as well as the huge voter fraud nest at 1200 Elm St. in Manchester.
If you are wondering what they were up to for months before the 2012 election in New Hampshire this video by Project Veritas will make it perfectly clear how databases are collected:
The ACORN/Organizing for America/Organizing for Action workers were contributing to the huge Obama database all the liberal Democrats crave.
Here is a sample of what OFA-NH are famous for from some of their own LinkedIn pages.
Janice Rottenberg – NH vote thief, in her own words:
Regional Field Director
Organizing for America-- New Hampshire
January 2012 – November 2012 (11 months) Nashua, New Hampshire
• Implemented a multi-faceted field program, including 10 months of persuasion, constituency organizing (women and Latinos), message tests, OFA team building, and a coordinated GOTV effort including fold-in of a congressional race
• Managed nine Field Organizers and two Regional GOTV Directors over a heavily suburban region including the second largest city in New Hampshire; team recruited 1,768 unique volunteers
• Increased both raw vote total and margin of victory in Nashua from 2008; helped 2 State Senators and an Executive Councilor reclaim offices lost in 2010; helped Democrats gain 19 seats in the State House; executed same-day registration program that produced 7,300 new registrants in Nashua (8.4% of population) on Election Day
Intern to the Deputy National Field Director
Obama for America
Nonprofit; 1001-5000 employees; Political Organization industry
October 2011 – January 2012 (4 months) Greater Chicago Area
• Assisted Deputy National Field Director and National Training Team with managing various projects start-to-finish, scheduling, compiling daily memos, writing email digests, taking meeting notes, running Adobe Connect and Maestro conferences, and auditing data in National Field, Quickbase, and BSD
Sarah Austino – NH Vote thief, in her own words:
ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA
March 2012 – November 2012 (9 months)
Built five successful teams in most conservative part of NH
• Made over 15,000 call attempts
• Recruited and trained 32 Core Team Members
Ron Barber for Congress
February 2012 – March 2012 (2 months)
• Recruited members of the community to volunteer
• Collected petition signatures allowing Ron Barber to be on ballot
• Trained and engaged members of the community
Voter Contact Organizer
SUZANNE BONAMICI FOR CONGRESS
December 2011 – February 2012 (3 months)
• Knocked on 5,200 doors
• Recruited volunteers
• Input data in VAN
CONGRESSMAN RON KLEIN’S OFFICE
December 2009 – August 2010 (9 months)
Managed nine interns
• Scheduled and trained interns
• Prepared events for Congressman
• Worked directly with constituents
• Input information into federal database
Crew Leader Assistant
US Census Bureau
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Government Administration industry
April 2010 – July 2010 (4 months)
Managed 15 enumerators
• Assisted enumerators with on the site training
• Oversaw daily meetings
Collecting data on voters, by any means, seems to be part and parcel of the Obama for Obama workers who travel all around the country building Obama’s legacy one data entry at a time, year after year.
When they show up in New Hampshire and steal your vote, pry into your private information, or do anything illegal, The Coalition of NH Taxpayers and our volunteers will catch them and expose them.
All NH citizens have to do is make sure elected officials are informed and accountable to protect your vote.