By Jerry Thibodeau
When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this
list. They can then pick a reason .
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of
spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is
offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I
know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten
years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions
of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed
to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away
to the government for redistribution as the government sees fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my rectum it is
unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
I'll keep my Freedom, my God and my Guns... You keep the Change...
Get Out and vote November 2nd 2010.