John M. Healy
Litigation Intelligence Services, LLC
76 Pleasant Pond Rd.
Warner, NH 03278
There are only a few days left to register for the seminar on April 29th , sponsored by the New Hampshire League of Investigators Inc. (WWW.NHLI.NET)
Open to licensed investigators and corporate investigate and security professionals. Space is limited.
1. An Introduction to Handwriting Analysis: What do the formation of letters tell us about the person? Bill Losefsky, NHLI VP and Director of Security at the NH Veterans Home in Tilton.
2. Skip Tracing on the Street taught by veteran bail enforcement agent Lance Wilkinson. How to find those people who just don't show in databases.
3. How to get the Tough Interview, with veteran Criminal Defense Investigator Frank Kelly. Frank specializes in CD Investigations, has done many capitol cases and often works in Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury.
4. An Introduction to the Behavioral Analysis Interview. In this segment we will explore applying Body Language and Statement Analysis to face to face interviews.
5. AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION is "segement 5" . We always learn from each other as we dicsuss these things. You are encouraged to share you knowledge, experience and ideas on the subject matter.
SATURDAY, April 29th
Con't Bkfst 8:30 AM
Seminar starts promptly at 9:00 AM
Register by mail:
Concord, NH 03302
$35.00 Members of the NHLI
$50.00 Non members : Investigators and Security Professionals and Law Enforcement
INCLUDES Con' Bkfst and lunch.
Registration/payment must be received by April 25. 2006
Boscawen, NH Fire Department
Take Rt. 93 to Exit 17
Follow Rts3/4 North about 4 miles to a V intersection.
Take the LEFT hand fork. The Fire Dept is on your IMMEDIATE left, just past the intersection.
Park on the left side of the building/ enter through the door on that side.
Each segment will be about 50-60 minutes long. Breaks will be short.
Lunch will be a noon and as short as possible so we can cover all the material and adjourn at a decent hour.
There will be three segments before and one after lunch.
If you have not ben to a seminar is Boscawn, the meal is worth the trip.
"Home cooked" Roast Beef with "all the fixins". Veggies, rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy. All cooked by the Ladies Auxillary. it is like a Sunday at home!