MANCHESTER (Oct. 2, 2007) – Mayor Frank Guinta, along with city staff and other elected officials, will be on hand to participate in the JFK Coliseum rehabilitation project ribbon cutting ceremony . The event will take place at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2007, at JFK Coliseum on 303 Beech St.; Manchester.
According to Manchester Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries, rehabilitation work to the J F K Coliseum has recently been completed. The improvements to this facility include replacement of the rink bed, and upgrades to the refrigeration system and building.
In addition to Mayor Guinta, the following people are scheduled to attend the event:
- Members of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen
- City Clerk Leo Bernier
- Welfare Commissioner Paul Martineau
- Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries staff
- Parks, Recreation and Cemeteries Commission
- Facilities Department staff
- Manchester Regional Youth Hockey Association members
- New Hampshire Skating Club members
- City Athletic Director David Gosselin
- Staff from contractor J.J. Welch and consultant Clough Harbour Associates