(Manchester, NH) – Today, the John Edwards for President campaign announced the details of its election night location and credentialing requirements.
All outlets wishing to cover election night must fill out the form below and return via email to email@example.com by close of business Thursday, December 20th.
Who: Senator John Edwards
What: New Hampshire Election Night Event
When: January 8th, 2008
Where: Manchester Franco-American Centre
52 Concord St., Manchester.
- All media for election night must fill out the included form and be credentialed. NO ONE will be admitted without credentials.
- All forms must be returned by close of business Thursday, December 20th. Please return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billing – The campaign will coordinate and arrange for technical installation and the costs will be billed back to your organization. The total costs will vary depending on the needs you are requesting and the number of outlets that participate. Approximate costs will be given to you as soon as details are worked out.
Name of Outlet:
Lead Reporter (including phone # and email):
Logistical Contact (including phone # and email):
Billing Contact (including phone # and email):
TOTAL number of credentials requested (This includes ALL people from your outlet who will be attending. Note – we will make every effort to accommodate the number requested but cannot guarantee all credentials until details are finalized. Credentials will be picked up on-site at the credentialing table; time will be provided when finalized):
Will you have a satellite truck? (Sat truck parking location and cable run distance will be provided when finalized):
Are you requesting riser space? (Riser space will be pre-assigned and marked off. Throw distance will be provided when finalized):
Will you need power? (Generator will be on-site):
Will you be connecting to the mult box? (Will be provided on-site):
Telecommunications methods, please select ALL that you are requesting. (Note – We will make every effort to accommodate all needs but cannot guarantee until details are finalized):
- Will you need a Verizon FiOS line? (Verizon is still determining whether they can wire this building. If they cannot, each outlet requesting FiOS line will be given a dedicated DSL line)
- Will you need a hard internet DSL line? (Each outlet will have a dedicated DSL line)
- Will you need wireless internet?
- Will you need a hard phone line?