Hillary Will Announce Winner After Internet Voting on Website
Hillary Clinton is getting the 2008 voting started early, posting a YouTube video on her website this afternoon in which she urges supporters to cast their vote for her official campaign theme song.
Coming on the heels of her text messaging effort launched earlier this week, Clinton continues to engage with Americans and encourage them to get involved in her campaign.
“I hope people from across the country will go to my website and vote for the song they feel best represents our message of change and their hopes for a better America,” Clinton said. “And I promise to leave the singing to the professionals.”
Clinton’s video will be featured on YouTube’s “You Choose ’08 Spotlight” over the next week.
Hillary’s list of potential campaign songs includes:
- City of Blinding Lights - U2
- Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
- I'm a Believer - Smash Mouth
- Get Ready - The Temptations
- Ready to Run - Dixie Chicks
- Rock This Country! - Shania Twain
- Beautiful Day - U2
- Right Here, Right Now - Jesus Jones
- I'll Take You There - The Staple Singers
- Write-in Candidates