PORTSMOUTH, NH)--Steve Marchand’s U.S. Senate campaign today announced endorsements by key New Hampshire activists and elected officials.
“We are excited to have the support of so many prominent New Hampshire leaders,” said Campaign Coordinator David Mason. “These individuals recognize that it is time for a new voice for New Hampshire values in the U.S. Senate. Steve Marchand is that voice.”
Among Marchand’s supporters is Hon. Martha Fuller Clark, Senate Majority Whip & 1st Vice Chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party (NHDP). “We have an experienced leader in Steve Marchand,” said Sen. Clark. “Steve has held the line on taxes. He has encouraged innovation, ensuring that Portsmouth continues to be a vital economic center in New Hampshire. We need Steve Marchand as our U.S. Senator.”
“As a Manchester native with family in the North Country, and as a Seacoast Mayor, Steve Marchand understands the concerns of people across New Hampshire,” said Rob Werner, Chair of the Merrimack County Democrats.
Marchand’s early supporters include:
· Tim Ashwell- Town Chair, Durham & NH Democratic State Cmte.
· Jon Bresler- NH Democratic State Cmte.
· Hon. Martha Fuller Clark- Senate Majority Whip & 1st Vice Chair, NHDP
· Kelleigh Domaingue- Manchester School Board Member
· Anita Friedman- Member, Democratic National Committee
· Hon. Maggie Hassan- Senate President Pro Tempore
· Hon. Ed Osborne- Alderman, Manchester
· Joe Pace- Town Chair, Exeter
· Dorothy Solomon- Secretary, NHDP & Former Chair, Carroll County
· Stan Solomon- Carroll County At-Large & NH State Democratic Cmtes.
· Rob Werner- Chair, Merrimack County Democrats
Steve Marchand is the Mayor of Portsmouth, NH. He is former Northeast Director of the Concord Coaltion and Associate State Director of AARP New Hampshire. His campaign website is www.stevemarchand.com.