- The NH State Budget-one think tank sees big holes – GOT CASH
- Verizon – Fairpoint … a telephone deal from hell or the technology answer for the North Country
- To belt or not to belt…Governor mum on the issue of seatbelts
- Hillary may skip Iowa Primary…didn't work for McCain
- Republican's Gay problem: (1. V. President Cheney's gay daughter delivers baby, 2. Republicans build national coalition to oppose Rudy's liberal agenda - code for abortion and gay rights, 3. State Republicans form anti civil union group)
- What do John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, David McCullough, Lamar Alexander, and Mitt Romney have in common? They are all trying to stop the construction of a large wind farm off the coast of Nantucket.
The Week in Rewind with:
Susan Bruce – blogger, North Country columnist, political operative
Tony Paradiso – Nashua Telegraph Columnist, professor, radio - TV commentator and marketing, management expert
Pam Price – State Representative Nashua, Republican Whip
Wendy Williams - author of CapeWind – Money, Celebrity, Class, Politics, and the Battle for Our Energy Future on Nantucket Sound
All this and more, Sunday @ 11am on Political Chowder
Political Chowder with host Arnie Arnesen is New Hampshire's newest political television show. Tune in Sunday, May 27, from 11 to Noon EST on MyTV (WZMY-TV – Comcast 18 or Comcast 6 and Dish and DirecTV ). Political Chowder re-airs during the week on 48 public access stations, serving over 90 cities and towns across NH. Check local listings for times and dates.
Go to www.politicalchowder.com at noon on Sunday for podcasts and google video of the program (archive materials available).