The Machine Gun Shoot is Sunday, October 26, 9AM to 4PM
More details for you about the 26th:
- Pancake Breakfast, at clubhouse. $10.00 8:00 ‘til 11:00, "All you can eat"
The $25 entrance fee (Active military and media free!) buys you:
- Cowboy Action Shooting.
- Shoot one "stage" of 5 pistol, 5 rifle and 2 shotgun rounds. Nominal ammunition fee or bring your own,
- .38 cal lead bullets and 12 ga shotgun 71/2 or 8 shot. Loaner firearms provided or bring your own.
- Silhouette game: Your .22 rifle (bolt action, any sights) or handgun or our loaners. 10 rounds at 40 meters and 10 at 50. Ammo provided.
- Trap. At the trap range, 10 shots at very pretty orange birds! Nominal ammo fee or bring your own 12 ga., No. 7 ½ or 8 shot.
- Long-range AR-15 shooting, 5 rounds at 100 yards and 5 at 200 yards! Your AR or ours. Nominal ammo fee or bring your own.
- "Pistol Shoot". Bullseye shooting in the indoor range. Any .22 handgun, yours or we have loaners. Ammo provided.
- Long-range 50BMG sniper rifle, $10 per shot!
ADDITIONAL SESSIONS AT $5 EACH!
AND...... THE FROSTING ON THE CAKE!
THE MACHINE GUN SHOOT!
There will be a variety of machine guns for you to shoot! These are privately owned and the fee will be
set by these owners, butwill essentially be ammo cost.
Click here to check the October Calendar for other exciting events at your Fish and Game Club.