They're all speaking at the 2008 national Defending the American Dream Summit!
Last year, more than 1,600 grassroots leaders from 35 states attended the inaugural Defending the American Dream Summit . By showing up in such large numbers, these citizen leaders helped send a powerful message to Congress and the President to rein in spending and put an end to pork-barrel earmarks.
On October 10th in Washington, DC, you can join America’s foremost free-market voices, top experts on grassroots mobilization, and the nation's largest gathering of grassroots leaders from across the county at the 2nd national Defending the American Dream Summit , at the Marriott Crystal Gateway Hotel.
Confirmed speakers include:
• George Will , Conservative Commentator
• John Stossel , Co-Anchor, ABC’s 20/20
• Fred Barnes , The Weekly Standard
• Dinesh D’Souza , Author of Ronald Reagan
• John Fund , The Wall Street Journal
• Bob Ehrlich , Former Maryland Governor
• U.S. Senator James Inhofe , (OK)
• Steve Moore , The Wall Street Journal
• Herman Cain , The Herman Cain Show
• Erick Erickson , Executive Editor Redstate.com
• Dr. James C. Miller , Reagan Budget Director
• U.S. Congressman Tom Price , (GA)
• Bob McDonnell , Virginia Attorney General
• Grover Norquist , President, Americans for Tax Reform
• Steve Lonegan , State Director, Americans for Prosperity - New Jersey
Registration is only $69 ($29 for students) and includes breakfast, lunch, and admission to our special "Tribute to Reagan Dinner".
By registering today, we can send a message to the politicians to put an end to wasteful pork-barrel spending and make sure they understand that Global Warming Alarmism means higher taxes, lost jobs, and less freedom.
Make sure you reserve your spot today to join me at one of the biggest events of the year!