American Automakers Return to D.C. With Hands Out Once Again
CHQ News - Chrysler and General Motors are returning to D.C. to beg for more taxpayer money. ConservativeHQ.com Chairman Richard Viguerie says more aid for the automakers isn't a good idea for the companies or for the nation. [read story here]
Daily Lickskillet: Sharp cutting implements used for terrorism-or scissors? Read today's Lickskillet comic here to find out.
Articles in News from the Front:
- Cato: The Biggest Check Ever Signed
- Have We Become A Nation Of Lemmings?
- The Looting and Pillaging Has Just Begun
- Stimulus Will be High-Water Mark for GOP
- Religious Charities Should Fear Obama's Faith-Based Partnership