George Will: The Toxic Assets We Elected
Washington Post - In today's Washington Post column, conservative writer George Will outlines a partial list of what he calls the " recent lawlessness, situational constitutionalism and institutional derangement" of Congress. Are the real "toxic assets" the people we put in power, and is Congress' cure worse than our disease?
- Have Republicans Finally Become Serious?
- Thomas Sowell: Cheap Political Theater
- VIDEO: How Government Worsened the Financial Crisis
- Go Back Into Hiding, GOP Begs Dick Cheney
- Memo to the Prez: No Free Lunches
All of these articles and many others can be accessed through http://conservativehq.com/news-from-the-front/