Viguerie: "Axis of Graft" must not be allowed to hold onto stolen Alaska Senate seat
CHQ Press Release - The theft of the 2008 U.S. Senate election in Alaska by corrupt Justice Department bureaucrats "must not be allowed to stand," Richard A. Viguerie said. "The people of Alaska, and all Americans, must rise up and demand that Mark Begich resign," said Viguerie, Chairman of ConservativeHQ.com. "If corruption this blatant, with consequences this far-reaching, is allowed to succeed, it will bring our democracy itself into disrepute." [read full release here]
- Is the Right Surrendering in the Culture War?
- The End of Cap and Trade is Near
- Dance Like Thomas Jefferson's Watching
- Tax Protest at the Alamo with Ted Nugent
- I'm from America, and I DON'T apologize