Concord, NH - Every business has its challenges, but with the recent economic changes, small business owners are reviewing the stability and strength of their operations in order to survive adverse economic impacts.
Warren Haggerty, Business Development Specialist from the SBA NH District Office and SCORE, Counselors to America’s Small Business will be conducting free informational briefings at local chambers of commerce concerning the resources and services available through the SBA. Business counseling services are confidential and free of charge. Whether your enterprise is a startup, established or expanding business, there are a myriad of resources available for financial and technical assistance through SBA.
- Loans for working capital – SBA Express and Patriot Express
- Long term financing to purchase real estate – SBA 504 Loan Program
- Government contracting certifications and assistance – SBA’s 8(a)
- Preparing a business plan
- Consultations with an experienced business advisor, at no charge
- Gain knowledge about the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act which will have a significant impact on small businesses and on the credit crunch, providing tax incentives and financing opportunities.
Listed below is the schedule for the upcoming months:
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
Village House - 1 School Street – Lebanon, NH
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Keene Chamber of Commerce
48 Central Square, Keene, NH
Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Claremont Chamber of Commerce
24 Opera House Square, Claremont, NH
For information on these programs contact: Warren Haggerty, Business Development Specialist at 603 225-1405.
For a full array of SBA programs, visit our Internet site at www.sba.gov/nh