Cornerstone to the Obama Agenda
American Thinker - In a thought-provoking article in the American Thinker, Mark J. Fitzgibbons opens a new debate surrounding Obama's "stimulus" bill and its impact on nonprofits. Fitzgibbons says conservatives should seriously rethink giving to nonprofits that receive taxpayer dollars. [read and comment here]
In Case You Missed It: Read and Comment on Richard Viguerie's article in The NonProfit Times by clicking here!
- Yes, Virginia... There is a GOP Plan
- 38 Republicans Vote Against GOP's Alternative Budget
- Pat Buchanan: Should We Kill the Fed?
- Another City Tries to Quash Tax Day Tea Party Gathering
- TSA Employees A-OK With Lifting the D.C. Gun Ban