New Gallup Poll Shows GOP Losing People Across the Board
Gallup - While RNC Chairman Michael Steele is optimistic about the future of the Republican Party, a new Gallup poll shows that "movement away from the GOP has occurred among nearly every major demographic subgroup." As the GOP struggles to find an identity, Americans are struggling to find some reason to stay with it. [read this and other stories at News From The Front]
- Republican Establishment Strikes Again
- Steele: The Republican Party Turns a Corner
- Soak the Rich, Lose the Rich
- Can America Learn From Canada?
- Wyden is Winning Over the GOP on Healthcare