Concord, NH - Every business has its challenges, but with the recent economic changes, small business owners are reviewing the stability and strength of their operations in order to survive adverse economic impacts.
Warren Haggerty, Business Development Specialist from the SBA NH District Office and SCORE, Counselors to America’s Small Business will be conducting a free informational briefing on the resources and services available through the SBA. The sessions will be held on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Dover Chamber of Commerce, 550 Central Avenue, Dover, NH and Tuesday, August 11, 2009 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Androscoggin Valley Chamber of Commerce, 961 Main Street, Berlin, NH; business counseling services are confidential. Whether your enterprise is a startup, established or expanding business, there are a myriad of resources available for financial and technical assistance through SBA.
- Loans for working capital – SBA Express and Patriot Express
- Long term financing to purchase real estate – SBA 504 Loan Program
- Government contracting certifications and assistance – SBA’s 8(a)
- Preparing a business plan
- Consultations with an experienced business advisor, at no charge
- Gain knowledge about the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act which will have a significant impact on small businesses and on the credit crunch, providing tax incentives and financing opportunities.
For more information on this program contact: Warren Haggerty, Business Development Specialist at 603 225-1405 or email@example.com. For a full array of SBA services and information offered by the SBA under the Recovery Act, visit our web page at www.sba.gov. For additional information about the provisions of the broader Recovery Act, visit www.recovery.gov.