BCMR'S Seriously Failing Their Mandate To Veterans
As veterans are aware, there is only one place they can turn to correct errors on their DD-214's, or, there military records. Each branch of the military has what is known as a " BOARD FOR CORRECTION OF MILITARY RECORDS ". The law governing said BOARDS is TITLE 10, Section 1552. Something unique happened in 1985 to help assist ALL veterans who had been given a false & stigmatizing secret coded number on their DD-214 known as a SPN, SDN, or SPD code.
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- VA Releases Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses Task Force Report
- PHILIP GIRALDI - WAKE UP AMERICA
- Joint Press Conferences announcing new scientific evidence contradicting the official explanation of 9/11
- VETERAN FIGHTS RARE CANCER LINKED TO AGENT ORANGE
- Reno, We'll See You Again
- VA's Disclosure Policy Lauded in New England Journal of Medicine
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- EL TORO'S TOXIC BREW HAUNTS VETERANS
- Military Families join Operation Recovery: Stop the Deployment of Traumatized Troops.