9/11 Was Only One Operation
When President Obama took office in January, 2009, it was expected he would do as he had promised, end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, wars he claimed were illegal and immoral, close the prison at Guantanamo, end the drone attacks on Pakistan and restore the constitutional rights lost under the Bush administration through the Patriot Acts and other ill advised legislation.
Today's Featured Stories...
- Possible Future Draft?
- RESTREPO: the Platoon Movie of Afghanistan War
- ALAN HART: ARAB REGIME CREDIBILITY HANGING BY ITS LAST INVISIBLE THREAD
- HOW BOB WOODWARD DROVE THE NAIL IN JIM JONES'S COFFIN
- VETERANS JOBS: University Increasing Staff After Dodd Frank Bill Passage
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- BRUCE BURGESS: "MUSHROOM MANAGEMENT" KEEPING VETS "IN THE DARK"
- Report Says BCMR's Flying Blind, No Pilot