New Hampshire science and business discuss:
• New Hampshire Climate Change Impacts
• National Security & Energy Independence
• Renewable Energy, Conservation & Efficiency
• Clean Business Incentives & Green Job Creation
Where do New Hampshire's Congressional candidates stand on critical energy, economic and environmental issues facing our nation and our state?
All six NH congressional candidates have been invited to detail their own “Green” ideas.
• Find out what the candidates plan to do about climate disruptions affecting New Hampshire's forests, coastlines, maple sugar, skiing and tourism.
• Learn how each candidate plans to encourage energy efficiency, conservation, renewable energy (wind, solar, biomass) and green jobs and business for New Hampshire.
• Learn how both Republicans and Democrats can help grow the Granite State's economy with more high paying, clean jobs and sustainable green businesses.
• Tell each candidate why the US needs to create a strong, greener economy to stay competitive.
The Forum is your chance to tell both political parties why Washington must end the partisan bickering and move faster to slow down climate change.
Wednesday, October 20, 1-4:30 PM
Radisson Hotel, 700 Elm St., Manchester
Very limited seating. $30. Register today.