The Morgan Fascist Coup Plot and How FDR Defeated It
Some 12 years ago, this news service published a report on the 1930s fascist coup plot against the Franklin D. Roosevelt government, led by a Morgan-centered cabal of powerful financial interests; the coup would have replaced FDR with a puppet government whose policies would be controlled by a cabal of wealthy financial plutocrats. As the report made clear, the intention of the conspirators was to use the anarchy and chaos produced by the coup, to eliminate for all time the threat to their power represented by the U.S. Presidency and U.S. Constitution.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- MOHAMMED ABDULLAH GUL: A RETROSPECTIVE ANALYSIS OF THE "WIKILEAKS CRISIS"
- Judge Orders U.S. Military to Stop 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Voter Assistance
- VA Video Outreach Message Aimed at New Veterans
- HELEN THOMAS: YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE ISRAEL IN THE U.S. AND SURVIVE
- RAJA MUTABA: AN OPEN LETTER TO KINGS, PRESIDENTS AND PRIME MINISTERS OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
- Veterans-For-Change News
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Award