Disinformation, Spying, Intimadation, The Biggest Cover-Up in American History
9 years after 9/11, American drug production in Afghanistan has gone from zero to 92% of world output. Calling the drug business there anything but "American" is a lie. We don't just "turn way," we are in it up to our necks, maybe deeper. Last week we learned that USAID, part of the Department of State, was supplying fertilizer for opium production. Testimony that implicates every level of the American government in drug dealing, corruption and even complicity in terrorism has been ignored or suppressed for years.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- ALAN HART: Yes indeed, show us all the map!
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Opsgear Urban Warfare Center Used To Train Military, SWAT, Federal Agencies, Contractors And Civilians
- U.K. MINISTER GEORGE GALLOWAY IN TORONTO AFTER FEDERAL COURT DECISION
- Canadian Veterans Get ALS Help! Salute to Major Donnelly, Donnelly Family, and Maj Hebert
- Veterans-For-Change Advocates Veterans Benefits and Care
- 38 HIROSHIMAS HIDDEN: How'd The Army Do That?
- JOE CORTINA: THE UGLY AMERICAN AND HIS FRANTIC RACE OVER THE ABYSS - ON TO THE TRASH HEAP OF HISTORY
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards