How Merchants of Death Rule the World
Both elements of "Al Qaeda" along with its clear history as a CIA established organization make every mention of it suspicious. Whenever there is a need for a "wag the dog"news story, "Al Qaeda" is dragged out as the whipping boy. Never has any organization, one as mysterious and insubstantial as this one, whose supposed leader, Osama bin Laden, has not only been dead for years but when he was alive, not only worked directly for the CIA but comes from a family directly tied to, not only the Bush family, but, in fact, close friends and business partners for decades at every level.
- Veterans: Grow a Professional Career >From Home with Cloud 10 Corporation
- PROF. FRANCIS BOYLE: THE IMPENDING COLLAPSE OF ISRAEL IN PALESTINE
- Help IVAW reach 2,000 signatures for Operation Recovery
- Pressing on after duty calls
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Billings a test location for new VA initiative
- The VA Green Routine
- U.S. Diplomat Wants Afghanistan Dismantled
- JUSTIN RAIMONDO: OBAMA - 'THE GENERALS MADE ME DO IT!'
- GORDON DUFF: G-D'S LITTLE AIR FORCE
- Mid-East talks and the Palestinian exodus
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- RAJA MUJTABA: NATO FORCES ATTACK PAKISTAN