Stupidity, One Thing All American Agree On, But Who Is Really Stupid?
The French think Americans are stupid. The French think everyone is stupid. However, when the French changed from the Franc to the Euro, watching them taking change out of their pockets, looking at the new coins, it was as though they had a live scorpion in their hands. One of the things I always say about the French, "they are the only country with nuclear weapons that never invented the wheel." Now half the Americans I know want to live there and most talk about moving anywhere, anywhere but America. Americans say they can't stand living here anymore, the country with the cheapest food and gasoline, clearly the best television and definitely the best looking women
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- JIM CONDIT Jr: Help Make Attack on USS Liberty a Household Word
- THE TRUE SIGNIFICANCE OF AHMADINEJAD'S LEBANON VISIT
- NYT: Secret Republican Donors Plan Take-over of U.S. Gov
- Sullivan International Group seeks US Military Veterans
- Until When Will This Conspiracy of Silence Go On?
- Who Let the GMOs Out?
- Camp Lejeune Hearing: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- Honoring Veterans - 2010 Veterans Day Video
- Constitutional Ignorance from the Tea Party
- GORDON DUFF: PROMINENT ISRAELI RABBI: "GENTILES NEED TO DIE"
- TacTalk: Brothers In Arms
- LATIN AMERICA: ROADS TO 21ST CENTURY CAPITALIST DEVELOPMENT
- Photographic Fundraiser for Veterans Causes
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs Designates 54 Regional Veterans Day Observances
- VA Funds Solar Energy Projects at 12 Hospitals, Clinics, Cemeteries
- VA Taking Life-Saving Campaign to Streets