Attack on the USS Liberty by Israel an Offense to All Americans
Is it possible to break the censorship NOW around the attack on the USS Liberty in 1968, and its implications today? Yes. Utilizing the little known Reasonable Access Law, I, as a congressional candidate, have been airing radio ads over major talk show stations in the Midwest since October 8th, 2010.
Read More and Watch Video >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- GORDON DUFF: OHIO DEM ACCUSED OF BILKING DISABLED VET
- College Educators for Veterans Higher Education (CEVHE) Formed
- MAIDHC Ó CATHAIL: THE UNITED STATES FIGHTS AND PAYS FOR ISRAEL'S WARS
- Veterans' Group Holds Open Call-in Show Tonight
- John Bachmann, Monsanto Board Member, Hides Position from US Chamber of Commerce
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's New
- Troops with combat stress discharged, not treated, Senator Bond charges
- VA Ad Directed to Iraq and Afghanistan Vets
- The Noose Looked Like A Necklace, Artistic & Full Of Vitality
- Who Really Shot Freedom in the USA?
- JAZZA FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS BREADTH OF SUPPORT FOR PALESTINIAN STRUGGLE
- Top Internet Consulting Marketing Business, WSI, To Host Free Webinar on October 27, 2010
- RACHEL CORRIE CASE: ISRAELI SOLDIER TO TESTIFY ANONYMOUSLY
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- Do You Trust the Republicans to Show You Christian Charity?
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Not All Wounds Are Visible
- How We Lost America in Ten Easy Steps
- Vietnam Veterans Needed for Documentary on National Anthem
- Veterans with Financial Hardship Use the Special Military Forebearance Option
- ALAN HART: "ZIONISM AND PEACE ARE INCOMPATIBLE"