Fight Citizens United By Filtering Out False Political Advertising
The mid term elections of 2010 have been memorable for sheer goofiness as well as for the corporate funded blanket of ugly, false and misleading political advertising that has been lowered over the public airwaves. With the addition of a mountainous heap of money provided by greedy plutocrats, election cycles have become national holidays from reason and sanity that fall between their mates, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- TacTalk: Break Glass In Time Of War
- Is it time to break the cycle?
- EVERYTHING VIBRATES
- ISRAEL'S MURDER OF AMERICAN CITIZEN FURKAN DOGAN
- Top Corporations Aid U.S. GOP Chamber of Commerce Campaign, Oligarchy in the U.S.A
- Big Gifts to G.O.P. Groups Push Donor to New Level
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Veterans Honored at Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center
- Al Qaida's Affiliates; The Myth Lingers
- FRANKLIN LAMB: AHMEDINEJAD GALVANIZES LEBANON'S PALESTINIANS
- VETERANS: Own the World's #1 Rated Internet and Technology Franchise
- VIVA PALESTINA CONVOY BREAKS SIEGE AND ENTERS GAZA TO JUBILANT CROWDS
- Republican Senate hopeful Ron Johnson: Dismisses VA committment to homeless veterans as "details" - VIDEO
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- TERROR CELL LEADER FACES DEATH SENTENCE IN ISRAEL
- DECLARATION: NO MUSLIMS PROVEN INVOLVED IN 9/11
- Citizens United: Before, After, What's Next?
- GORDON DUFF: 9/11 POLL IN AUSTRALIA, SUPPORT KEVIN BRACKEN