The Strategy is NOT Working
Nearly a year into the Obama administration's new AfPak strategy the only thing that is clear is that it's not working. Little has changed except the severity of the insurgency. General Petraeus has shifted back to a confused mix of counterterrorism and counterinsurgency (that failed the first time); backing "reconciliation" talks with Taliban leaders while pounding them with overwhelming firepower in the hopes of getting a better deal at the bargaining table.
Read More >>>
Today's Featured Stories...
- How to Prevail in a Lawsuit against the VA for Patient Abuse
- IAVA "BEST AND WORST" OF CONGRESS, WHO LOVES AND WHO HATES AMERICA'S VETERANS
- GORDON DUFF: HO HUM, MORE WIKILEAKS "CHICKENFEED"
- Bruce: The Making of Darkness on the Edge of Town
- SEN. DORGAN: DOD IG REPORT CONFIRMS PENTAGON DROPPED THE BALL ON CHEMICAL EXPOSURE OF U.S. TROOPS IN IRAQ
- Fixing the VA and VBA: An Ongoing Campaign
- Fascism - no longer a taboo in Israel
- McMahon Stands Up for Veterans, Receives Top Grade from Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans Group
- Media Matters: Wishing for Obama's assassination won't get you fired from Fox News
- US Media Hides US War of Aggression's Toll on Fallujah's Babies and Adults
- Military Orders FRAGO 242 and FRAGO 039 Known at Highest Levels Of U.S Gov
- Hawking radiation glimpsed in artificial black hole
- INTERVIEW WITH JAMAL KRAYEM KANJ: AUTHOR CHILDREN OF CATASTROPHE
- 'IF AMERICANS KNEW' MADE THE ADL'S ANTI-ISRAEL LIST!
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- GORDON DUFF: THANK YOU, AUSTRALIA, FOR SUPPORTING 9/11 TRUTH
- Veterans Stand Guard Over Christian Flag in N.C. Town