Grassroots Base Revolts Against VFW PAC's Candidate Picks
Ambreen Ali reported in the Veterans Issues section of Congress.org that "the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) took an unusual step this week after its grassroots base revolted. The advocacy group of 1.2 million has asked its political action committee, which operates independently, to rescind all candidate endorsements for this election cycle. The reason is that VFW has received a flood of angry calls from its members over the PAC's endorsement of two Democratic incumbents - Sen. Barbara Boxer over Republican Carly Fiorina in California and Rep. Ron Klein over Republican and war veteran Allen West in Florida.
Today's Featured Stories...
- GORDON DUFF: DOMINATION BY INSECTS, THE REAL "NEW WORLD ORDER"
- We owe soldiers this discussion
- Daily KosNAZIs Struck by Arab Writers
- Hijab: The Politics And History Behind The Veil
- SIBEL EDMONDS: GOING ON RECORD ON LABELING AND LABELERS
- Hensley Industries joins HireVeterans.com
- JIM CONDIT Jr: THE GREAT DEPRESSION OF 2010
- TARIQ AZIZ: VILLAIN OR VICTIM?
- Monsanto! Misguided Genius ...
- Insurgency vs. Counter-Insurgency
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- New to VA?
- SENATOR HAGAN'S PRESS RELEASE ON CAMP LEJEUNE'S ATSDR REPORT
- Frustration - Part II
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- JOE CORTINA: THE ZIONIST 'HOLLOWHOAX' CONTINUES