TEA PARTY DISCONNECT
Some Express Hopes Tea Partiers Will Bring Shift Away From American Imperialism
The Republican Party has clearly understood that tea partiers are more-or-less fallen away Republicans based on their dislike of government coupled with unthinking chauvinism and are currently crafting their message to entice them back into the fold prior to November 2 nd. It is amusing to watch John Boehner with a straight face decry government growth and deficits when it was George W. Bush, aided and abetted by the selfsame Republican Party, who started down that road. Boehner is careful not to mention the two wars started by Bush that the nation continues to be embroiled in, nor is he interested in the oceans of red ink that global conflict inevitably produces.
Today's Featured Stories...
- Mobile VA Clinic to Provide Care Closer to Home for Vets in Northwest Wisconsin
- GORDON DUFF: ELECTION 2010: IF YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE TOO CRAZY TO VOTE
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Iraq War Logs - A Call for Accountability
- Veterans History Project
- War veterans hold different views of midterms
- Marines return from Afghanistan
- GRANT SMITH: JONATHAN POLLARD'S FIRST FREEDOM GAMBIT
- California State University, San Bernardino Renews Its Commitment To Continue Hiring Veterans
- SAWTST, LLC Renews Its Search For Top Veterans In the Logistics Field
- TacTalk: Profiling and Survival
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- JEFFREY FELTMAN'S "REALLY GREAT PLAN"
- GORDON DUFF: AMERICA'S ARMY, A TALE OF MISUSE AND ABUSE
- Pentagon in Charge of Aid to Israel?
- USAA Serving Up Targeted Brand Campaign to Military Veterans