A Tale Of Misuse & Abuse
Brutal Occupation Troops Or Saviors, You Can't Have It Both Ways
For nearly a decade, America has been, in the eyes of the world, the successor to Nazi Germany. Last week, nearly 77% Australians polled (over 10,000 respondents) considered the 9/11 terror attacks an American "false flag" and that nation has troops in Afghanistan fighting alongside Americans. Imagine what nations that oppose American involvement think? Whatever the percentage blaming America or Israel or both for 9/11, 30% or 90%, the numbers don't matter. The justification for war, seen as blatantly illegitimate, aggression, invasion and bullying, doesn't stand, not among the people of the world, certainly not any more. It also doesn't stand well with America's troops as well. "Volunteer" doesn't mean "stupid."
Today's Featured Stories...
- Caterpillar Withholding D9 Death Bulldozers to Israel
- Media Matters: The real story of the 2010 election
- Zahir Ebrahim: Morality derived from the Intellect leads to Enslavement
- Rep. Bart Gordon Hails VA Benefits for Agent Orange exposure
- Monsanto and Agent Orange Kill On
- Army Searching for Suicide Prevention Program
- Bush on Obama
- IS RUPERT MURDOCH IGNORANT OR AN AGENT OF ZIONIST DECEPTION ?
- REPLYING TO RUPERT - HIDING BEHIND LIES
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- November Brings Series of Events Honoring Northeast Louisiana Vietnam Veterans
- Russ Feingold Endorsed by Libertarian Presidential Candidate Bob Barr-Video
- VA Vet Centers Going to World Series