9/11 Was Not All About Hitting Towers or Killing 3000 Innocent Americans. It Was Not About Clash of Civilizations Nor Islam Hating the West. And Whoever Masterfully Did It Can Do It Again.
Critics- amongst them Newsweek columnist Fareed Zakaria - who say the United States has over-reacted to the attacks of September 11, 2001 by building an overly expensive and complex antiterrorism apparatus are wrong, said Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano last month.
Today's Featured Stories...
- Afghanistan & Iraq Vets Call for End to Deployment of Traumatized Troops
- Tea Party/Christian Right Overlap Confirmed
- Afghanistan and Iraq Vets Call for End to Deployment of Traumatized Troops
- 2010 VETERANS DAY POSTER AVAILABLE
- "Devil Dog": The war hero history forgot
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- VA Announces Expansion of VetSuccess on Campus Pilots
- ISRAEL IN AMERICA: OBAMA'S DANCE OF DEATH
- VA Awards Contract to Austin Clinic
- WILL HEZBOLLAH DEFEAT ISRAEL (AGAIN!) IN THE COMING WAR?
- KILL SWITCH
- QIRESH FAMILY EVICTION: 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Continues
- The American Propaganda Machine
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- Veterans-For-Change Says Giving to Others Can Change Lives
- Find Out What Makes Up the Infamous Credit Score