The Price of An Afghan Life
It have been nine years since the U.S led invasion of Afghanistan but the situation in Afghanistan is worsening, gap of confidence between the people and US backed government is widely increasing. ISAF turned embedded force and International mission in Afghanistan remained unsuccessful. Keeping tabs on the events of the war in Afghanistan is not difficult. Press coverage includes daily reports of soldiers dying and killing, corruption within government and even stories from the far flung tribal areas.
Today's Featured Stories...
- Tomgram: Andrew Bacevich, The U.S. Military as Quagmire Specialists
- OIF Troop on Coercive Christian U.S. Military: "I Refuse To Be Part of the Problem Anymore"
- Justices Torn Between Sympathy for Soldier's Family and Free Speech Protection
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- President Obama Honors Decorated Veterans
- Stephen Walt: Why defense spending won't go down much
- Kenneth O'Keefe criticized American support of Israel
- WILL HEZBOLLAH DEFEAT ISRAEL (AGAIN!) IN THE COMING WAR?
- TIM KING: The Ugly Details of Israel's Gaza Siege & Attack Against the Mavi Marmara (VIDEO)
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- Canada Veterans Have A Huge Problem Within Government