The World Is At A Precipice Of Another World War
XVIIIth Conference "Mut Zur Ethic": Direct Democracy; Feldkirch, Austria, 4 September 2010: I am very happy to be speaking with you this evening. I want to express my gratitude to Zeit-Fragen for publishing the German language edition of my book The Criminality of Nuclear Deterrence (Clarity Press: 2002) which comes out now on the anniversary of the end of the Second World War. At this time 65 years ago, Japan surrendered to the United States after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the incineration of 250,000 completely innocent human beings.
Today's Featured Stories...
- G.I. Pin-Up Girl Needs Votes to Help Veterans in Need
- Report Confirms Agent Orange Development at Fort Detrick
- Military Murderers of True American Hero Testify in Secret
- Senate Report: Contractors Funded Afghan Warlords
- Wisconsin GOP Chair Says 'Obama Should Be Executed' During Talk About Osama Bin Laden
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- Desert Storm Taps at 5 for October
- Who Are Their Prey ?
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- General Wayne Downing Memorial
- Military Families Say: "Bring our Troops Home Now and Allow Them to Heal"
- Another Veteran Walking From Texas to DC
- The U.S. Democracy Needs to Join the 21st Century Global Competition