Caterpillar Withholding D9 Death Bulldozers to Violator of Human Rights
American Corporation Taking Stand For Human Rights in NOT allowing it's products to be used as Tools of Destruction
The Israeli press is reporting that Caterpillar is withholding the delivery of tens of D9 bulldozers-valued at $50 million-to the Israeli military.These are weaponized bulldozers that are used to illegally destroy homes and orchards of Palestinian families. And they are the very same bulldozers as the one that killed a 23-year-old American Citizen Rachel Corrie seven years ago when she tried to protect the home of the Nasrallah family in Gaza.
Today's Featured Stories...
- GORDON DUFF: BOMBS, TERRORISM AND MANURE
- Ohio McDonald's Tells Employees to Vote Republican If They Want to Continue Receiving Raises and Benefits
- To homeless veterans, retiring Dallas VA psychiatrist is a hero
- Vets Courts Spreading
- Veterans for Change News
- PRESS TV: US-SAUDI WEAPONS DEAL
- KEN O'KEEFE: "ROAD TO HOPE" GAZA RELIEF CONVOY NEEDS YOUR HELP
- Desert Storm Veterans Taps Last week of September
- Vet-Vault Offers Secure Identity Protection for Veterans
- D.I.M.E. BOMBS: Closer to Fallajua's Puzzle