Bombs, Terrorism & Manure
Is That A Bomb In Your Pants Or Are You Just Glad To See Me?
We have seen it all before. Last Christmas, the "Crotch Bomber" was another "PETN/Yemen" terror fiasco. Press stories blamed Al Qaeda and were ready to build this into a new 9/11 except that reliable witnesses, Detroit area attorneys, saw the terrorist, no passport, no visa, escorted onto the plane. Before that, newspapers said the bomber had a diplomatic passport, a visa and had "evaded" security.
Today's Featured Stories...
- VA Begins Paying Benefits for New Agent Orange Claims
- DECEIT IN DUBLIN: LETTER TO THE HOLOCAUST EDUCATIONAL TRUST OF IRELAND
- Top 10 Veterans Stories in Today's News
- VETERAMS KEPT IN DARK ABOUT CHEMICAL EXPOSURES
- LORD OF THE RING
- Colorado Democratic Party Calls for Grand Jury Investigation of 9/11
- Disabled American Veterans Receive GE Foundation Donation to Aid in Soldier Recovery
- VA Encourages Affected Vietnam Veterans to File Claims
- Pundits Wrong on Slashing Military Benefits
- Flags Still Stands For Freedom Announces 3rd annual "Support Our Veterans" Telethon
- U.S. Groups Ask Veterans to Demand Obama Stop Delivery of Death Bulldozers to Human Rights Violator
- U.S. Department of Defense Announces Latest Contract Awards
- Marine Marvin J. Ruffert Passes
- Tomgram: William Astore, The Face of War (Don't Look!)
- Military Religious Freedom Group Victorious at Air Force Academy
- VA Backs 19 Million Home Loans
- Halting Military Suicides and Stigmatization