Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day: "Recent events should embolden Senate Republicans to challenge and defeat radical nominees to the federal court like Goodwin Liu, which is nothing more than a preliminary to the Supreme Court nominee fight."
- Obama approval rating is at 45% according to Gallup, giving O his lowest rating yet.
- The GAO says that the Postal Service does not have a viable business plan...
- Get the government out of Airport screening!
- Dawn Johnsen withdraws from DOJ nomination...
- Liu is guilty by omission.
- Liberalism vs. Classical Liberty
- ObamaCare and the Supreme Court
- The EPA is choking freedom...
- Obama should pay his campaign interns backpay with interest!
- Romney beats Paul in SRLC straw poll by 1 vote...
- Why is the GOP establishment scare of the Paul's--Ron and Rand?
- Michelle Malkin has published a crash course guide illustrating the Tea Party saboteurs
- Obama's education spending frenzy.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!