Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on the nomination of Mari Del Carmen Aponte for the post of Ambassador to El Salvador: "Aponte's nomination is permanently tainted by her 1990's close, personal relationship with a man whom U.S. counterintelligence considered a Cuban DGI agent, according to a confidential intelligence memo that was obtained by Insight magazine."
To read more about Aponte, click here.
- More ObamaCare suprises...
- New Obama rule benefits Unions.
- More like Chris Christie, please.
- The Left Seems Surprised: Obama Disregards Media...
- How bad could 2010 get for Democrats?
- Barney Frank gets into a high-altitude altercation over ObamaCare.
- When Jason met Barney...
- The Obama doctrine.
- John Paul Stevens: Unfaithful Friend of Liberty
- The free free lunch.
- The income tax and American servitude.
- The insanity of government "reform".
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!