Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Goodwin Liu hearing late last week: "Liu leaves the door open for regulation of just about every aspect of life." (Click here to continue reading Bill's thoughts on Goodiwn Liu)
- A Tale of Two Tea Parties: Saeah Palin v. Ron Paul
- Tea Partiers Fight Culture of Dependence
- Americans are More Skeptical of Government than Ever...
- Cartoon of the Day: Patriots Day
- Tea Partiers & The Inconvenience of Truth
- ObamaCare Will Drive Up Cost and Burden the Healthy...
- Pew Research: 80% of Americans Don't Trust Government
- The Illusion of 'Green Jobs' in Maine...
- Institutionalizing Wall Street Bailouts
- Obama in Happy Fairyland
- The Americanization of British Politics
- Infectious Statism
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!