Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in response to Senator Mark Wanrer's (D-VA) call for suggestions on the Financial Take Over Bill: "Here's a suggestion, if Senators want to bail out some favored campaign contributor like Fannie and Freddie, they can do it like Senator Dodd did in 2008 when the GSE's were taken over: have an up-or-down vote so that constituents can hold their Senators accountable."
- Will Obama return the $994,795 he accepted on the campaign trail back to Goldman Sachs?
- Limbaugh: Timing of SEC case is no coincidence... Goldman Sachs In Trouble; Slammed Reid Days Earlier!
- Goldman Sachs Hires Fired Obama Lawyer...
- The War on Cigarettes
- Cartoon of the Day: ObamaCare Rotten Egg
- Boston Herald: Clinton Wrong to Demonize Tea Parties
- San Francisco Chronicle: Clinton Stupid to Use OKC Bombing...
- A Ron Paul Moment
- Video: Time to Legalize Marijuana?
- Down the Health Care Wormhole
- Stop the Bullies!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!