Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day on Chris Dodd's FInancial Take-Over Bill: "In short, the Dodd bill does nothing at all to prevent another crisis from occurring, and Senators should be wary about following Dodd off the cliff. Dodd is asking many of his colleagues to stand for election defending his legislation following the same recipe that caused his own career to go down in flames."
- Gangster Government Become a Long-Running Series
- All the President's Goldman Men
- Reid Dodges Questions on Goldman Donations...
- Myths About Capitalism
- In Response to EPA, NetRightNation.com launches Harmful Regulations Video Contest with a top prize of $2,500. Find out how to enter!
- Hoyer Claims that FInancial Take-Over Bill Is Not a Bailout...
- Could the U.S. Become Argentina?
- House ABandons D.C. Voting Rights Bill...
- Actor Kelsey Grammer to Launch Right Wing Network
- Earth Day Turns 40... It's Time For a Change
- The Benefits of Not Enacting Cap & Tax
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!