Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Rep. Issa's investigation into potentially politically motivated activities from the SEC: "Ironically, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was in New York City raising campaign cash from Goldman executives just days before the SEC announcement. Goldman has been a regular stopping point for Democrats, on the campaign trail contributing four out of five dollars to Democrats including a substantial $994 thousand to Obama himself"
- Transparency for Wall Street? Try Transparency for D.C. First!
- 60% Say Capitalism Better Than Socialism
- Obama Should Return Wall Streets Money
- Reid Aims to Move Financial Takeover Bill Forward on Monday...
- D.C. Power Must Go Back to States
- 3 Million Middle Class Americans to Pay Health Care Penalty...
- Party Affiliation Gap Narrows to One Point...
- Fit to Judge: What the Goodwin Liu Hearings Reveal About the Judicial Process
- Oops: You Can Read the Blago Motion's Redactions
- Andy Stern's Debts
- Steny the Pencil Hoyer: I'm Sorry I Called You "Un-American"
- John Stossel and the Media's "Statist Syndrome"
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!