Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to the Chris Dodd Financial Takeover Bill: "This legislation has got to be one of the most egregious violations of property rights in American history. It will give to government the means to consolidate the economy, pick winners and losers, centralize credit, and eliminate entrepreneurship — all by faceless bureaucrats who nobody will ever see."
- HOLD THE VAT! Turns out that Taxpayers want Cuts...
- Financial Takeover Bill Showdown Today
- GOP Says It Has Votes to Block the Bill...
- The Case Against the Dodd Financial Takeover Bill
- Deal Near on Derivatives
- About those lower Health Care rates we promised...
- Arizona Gears Up for Long Immigration Fight
- How Immigration Crackdowns Backfire
- Lindsey Graham Backs out of Climate Bill
- Make State Programs Compete for Funds
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!