Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day urging the Senate to get the Financial Bill done right: "The only solution for Senators is to demand a completely new bill that actually addresses the root, government causes of the crisis. In this instance, there is much to be said for starting over and getting it done right… The alternative is to deal with a bill that seeks to micromanage the unintended consequences of the excessive risks taken through government policies, which will not be repealed. The American people will be more than livid with Senators that adopt an approach that expands government powers when the essential cause of the financial crisis was a government that was (and remains) unaccountable to the risks it was (and is) taking."
- Republicans Block Financial Takeover Bill--For the Meantime
- Hi, My Name Is America, and I'm Addicted to Deficit
- The Goldman Drama
- Stimulus Was a Mistake
- GM is Misleading America...
- Sowell: Filtering History
- Obama Begs His Base to Turn Out...
- Did HHS Know About ObamaCare Costs Before Vote?
- ObamaCare Author: No American Can Understand the Health Care Bill
- More Health Care Suprises...
- Hugo Chavez Will Be Joining Twitter
- Expert Earth Day Predictions from 1970--The Reason You Shouldn't Trust Them Now
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!