Our country is facing rapidly growing deficits and debt. How can we change our course...and what happens if we don't?
You may have heard about the award-winning documentary I.O.U.S.A. — it opened America's eyes to the consequences of our nation's debt and the need for our government to show more fiscal responsibility. That's why I thought you and your readers might be interested to know that the world premiere of I.O.U.S.A. Solutions, a follow-up special by the producers of I.O.U.S.A. premiering on CNN this weekend.
This special will focus on solutions to the fiscal crisis and it will feature new footage from the producers of I.O.U.S.A. and a panel discussion with experts from a variety of viewpoints, spanning across generations.
Watch the World Premiere of I.O.U.S.A.: Solutions on CNN
Saturday, April 10, 1:00-3:00 p.m. EST or Sunday, April 11, 3:00-5:00 p.m. EST
Featured Panelists Include:
- Peter G. Peterson, Founder and Chairman, Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- David Walker, President & CEO, Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- Sen. Bill Bradley
- Maya MacGuineas, President of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Amy Holmes, political contributor for CNN
- Joe Johns, CNN Congressional Correspondent
- Diane Lim Rodgers, Chief Economist, Concord Coalition
- Jeanne Sahadi, senior writer and columnist for CNNMoney.com
To catch up Click on IOUSA